Sell a Business | Sell Side M&A Advisory Services
Selling a business or its assets involves strategic planning from start to finish; whether you are aiming to divest and retire or simply monetize your company to start another. Franchising consultants within our firm skillfully and tactically help businesses determine their value in current market trends and help them realize the true value through a number of services. Finding the right buyer is another important aspect of selling a business and at Franchise Capital Advisors we identify qualified buyers through our detailed marketing system. Additionally, we will negotiate on behalf of the client while advising on the best possible deal until everything has closed and been finalized.
Franchise Capital Advisors can sell your business to a qualified buyer by offering the following services:
- FCA will be your partner in every step of the process and provide our expertise to enhance and expedite the sale.
- FCA will underwrite your company to meet the specifications that are expected by potential buyers in the market.
- FCA will provide valuation services to inform you exactly how much we feel your company is worth before sending it out to market.
- FCA will determine the best structure for the sale of your business by analyzing the valuations and potential buyers of the different parts of your business.
- FCA will prepare a confidential offering memorandum that will be distributed to qualified buyers. FCA does not capriciously distribute your company’s information — we will only distribute your company’s memorandum to persons and institutions that we feel have an intention of purchasing your company and the ability to do so. FCA has relationships with dozens of qualified private equity groups and individuals that are continuously seeking companies to purchase.
- FCA will provide you with the offers received and advise you on which would be best for you and your company.
- FCA will negotiate on your behalf to attain the best possible terms and complete your deal at the highest possible price.
- FCA will be by your side until the deal has closed.
Buy Side M&A Advisory Services
When clients are focused on buying, our team takes the lead in identifying potential acquisition targets in lucrative markets. When targets are discovered, clients are fully informed concerning the target’s values and proper capital structure. We are positioned to raise capital that will provide maximum sustainability for each and every business transaction. Experts at Franchise Capital Advisors will negotiate the terms of the sale to the benefit of our clients as well as stand together until each deal is closed.
Our firm can help you expand your business through acquisition or get started in a new business by offering the following services:
- FCA will be your partner in every step of the process and provide our expertise to enhance and expedite the deal.
- FCA will underwrite the company to be purchased to meet the specifications that are expected by potential debt and equity providers in the market.
- FCA will provide valuation services to inform you exactly how much we feel the company is worth before submitting a bid.
- FCA will assist in raising whatever debt and equity may be necessary to complete your purchase. FCA will prepare a confidential offering memorandum that will be distributed to qualified lenders and equity providers. FCA has relationships with dozens of qualified lenders, private equity groups and individuals that are continuously seeking new companies to lend to or invest in.
- FCA will negotiate on your behalf to attain the best possible terms with the seller and your debt and equity partners.
- FCA will be by your side until the deal has closed and will hope to provide further advisory services to your new company in the future.
Capital Leasing Programs
Franchise Capital Advisors works with our in-house advisor on the most competitive financing rates on the market today.
Purchase orders ideally should be over $30,000 in aggregate and from a professional purchase order listing all the details and specifications of the equipment.
We lease to Hospitality, Automotive, Logistics and Distribution, Industrial, Manufacturing, Technology, Telecom, Hardware, Software, Data Centers, Energy, Medical-Surgical-Ambulatory, HVAC and more.