Generate Liquid Capital with Sale-Leasebacks
A risk-free solution for business owners looking to cash out early or to generate capital for a new development.
Request a Call Back To Inquire About Our Services
We specialize in sale-leasebacks for a variety of different industries.
Learn how we can help your franchise, restaurant, hotel, or business by scheduling a complimentary evaluation.
Establishing a lease-leaseback with FCA is a smart strategy for restaurants and food chains who want to start new developments or cash out early.
This sale-leaseback structure gives hotels, resorts, and other facilities an advantage. generate liquid capital while keeping existing management in place.
We help franchisees grow with our sale and leaseback service. Generate liquid capital by selling your real estate to reinvest or purchase additional property.
Why work with FCA’s Sale-Leaseback Experts?
Along with forward commitments from our lenders, you have the financial vehicle to continue growth and expansion.Franchise Capital Advisors (“FCA”) can sell your real estate to a qualified buyer by offering the following services:
- FCA will be your partner in every step of the process and provide our expertise to enhance and expedite the sale.
- FCA will underwrite your company to meet the specifications that are expected by potential real estate buyers in the market.
- FCA will provide valuation services to inform you exactly how much we feel your real estate is worth before sending it out to market.
- FCA will prepare a confidential offering memorandum that will be distributed to qualified buyers.
- FCA does not capriciously distribute your company’s information — we will only distribute your company’s memorandum to persons and institutions that we feel have an intention of purchasing your real estate and the ability to do so. FCA has relationships with dozens of qualified REITs and individuals that are continuously seeking real estate to purchase.
- FCA will provide you with the offers received and advise you on which would be best for you and your company.
- FCA will negotiate on your behalf to attain the best possible terms and complete your deal at the highest possible price.
- FCA will be by your side until the deal has closed and will hope to provide further advisory services for your company in the future.